In the era of technology, it’s tough to get secure on the web so if you spend most of your time spent on online or web surfing. To make sure you’re protected by the latest security updates. On the other hand, Google Chrome automatically updates in the background. But if you haven’t closed your Chrome browser in a while, you might see a pending update.
How To Update Chrome Browser On Laptop and Computer.
Normally updates happen in the background when you close and reopen your computer’s browser. But if you haven’t closed your browser in a while, you might see a pending update. So if you have any pending updates to the Chrome web browser so follow the steps to update your web browser.
1. Open a Computer or Laptop and Open a Chrome Browser.
2. Now, Click on the three dots in the top right corner.
3. Click On the Setting option from the Menu.
4. Once you have opened settings. Now scroll down and click on About Chrome.
5. After that the Chrome Web Browser Automatically started downloading the Updates.
6. Once the update download is completed. Then Relaunch the Chrome browser.
Now, your Chrome browser is updated and with that, the security patch files are also updated. the security patch update will help you to be secure while online.
How To Update Chrome Browser On MacBook
If you are a Mac user and you don’t know the Chrome is updated or not and you want to update the Chrome browser manually. Then follow the steps and update the browser manually.
1. Open your Macbook and start the Chrome browser.
2. Now, click on the three dots in the top right corner of the Chrome Web Browser.
3. After that Go to the Help option and Click on the About Google Chrome option.
4. The Update of Chrome Browser Automatically started. Once the downloading complete relaunch or restart the Chrome Browser.
How To Update Chrome Browser On iPad and iPhone
When we talk about updating a Chrome Browser or other App on iPhone and iPad. It’s not a hard task but if you still facing an issue and you want to know how to update Chrome Browser on iPad and iPhone. So here is the way you can do that with these easy steps.
1. On your iPhone or iPad open the Apple App Store.
2. Tap on Profile at the top right.
3. Now, Scroll down to “Available Updates,” and search for Google Chrome.
4. Check if Google Chrome is on the list. Then tap to Update an install.
5. After tapping Update an install, if asked to Enter your Apple ID and Password. The Updates start the download and install.
Update Google Chrome Browser On Android Phone
If you are an Android device user and you don’t know how to update apps. So don’t worry we are here to help you, update Android apps pretty easily Some of the apps need to stay updated for security purposes like Google Chrome, Google security updates, etc.
1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store.
2. Tap the profile icon, At the top right.
3. Now, Click on Manage apps & device.
4. After that tap on “Updates available,” and find Google Chrome.
5. Once you find Google Chrome tap Update.
Google Chrome updated automatically. If your Chrome browser didn’t update then just follow all the steps given in this article. I hope this article helps you, if you like the article share this article with your family and friends.
No, Chrome will automatically close and reopen when the update is complete.
Chrome typically updates every six weeks to provide users with the latest features and security enhancements.
No, a simple browser restart is sufficient.
Yes, you can uninstall Chrome and download an older version, but it’s not recommended for security reasons.
Yes, updating Chrome on mobile devices is crucial for security and performance improvements.