Everyone loves to watch youtube videos. But, Sometimes you want to download your favorite youtube videos but, don’t know how to do it. So if you are looking for a way how to download youtube videos, Then you are landed on the right page. Today I’m here to show you the easiest ways to download youtube videos in your Opera Browser.
Also Read:- how to factory reset MSI Laptop
How To Download Youtube Videos in Opera Browser by Add-On
Downloading a Video from Youtube is easy. you have to follow all the guide step by step and after that, you can download any of your favorite videos from youtube to your laptop and PC.
1. First, You have to open your Opera Browser and click the Opera Logo button top left corner to open the menu.
2. Now, Select the Extensions option.
3. Click to Get Extensions and Open it.
4. It Redirected you to the Add-Ons page where you can find lots of Add-Ons (Extensions).
5. Now, Type “Youtube Downloader” in the search bar.
6. Now, Choose the extension with a green circular arrow on the icon, and click on “Add to Opera.”
7. After clicking Add to Opera button the installation starts in a few seconds.
Once complete the installation, you are ready to download any of your favorite movies, video songs, and videos by clicking a single button.
Now, Open youtube in your opera Browser and play any video that you wanted to download, Then Click the Download button that appears under the name of the video. Now the new window Pops-up where you have to select the Video quality and format. After doing all the things the video starting download once it is downloaded you can play it on your laptop and computer.
I hope this article helps you and solve your problem. If it solves your issue then share this article with your friends and family, And also follow us for more interesting articles.
For The Latest Latest Activities And News Follow our Social Media Handles