Many Vizio Smart TV users want to access the internet web browser on Vizio Smart TV. The Vizio smart TV Users have many questions similar to “How can I get Internet Access on Vizio TV?” or Browse the Internet on Vizio TV, etc.
As per Vizio support, Vizio Smart HD TVs don’t have any full web browser at this moment. But, you can use some utilized apps that provide direct services (Such as NetFlix, Vudu, Hulu, etc.)
We tried to find the solution to the above-mentioned questions. However, we discovered some solutions to this concern. In my opinion, you can get access the internet web browser on Vizio smart TV via connecting the web browser device to the Cat5 Port or Connecting through a PC cable Unit.
Also Read:- how to take screenshot on MacBook
Steps To Get Internet Access On Vizio Smart TV
If you are a Vizio Smart TV Users. You need to get access to the internet to use web-based built in apps.
You can solve this issue by following the simple steps for connecting internet on your Vizio Smart TV.
- First of all, check your internet connection. which is connected with your Vizio Smart TV.
- Make changes in DHCP settings.
- you can test your connection to other devices.
Now, Reset your smart TV (Before you do the reset, Please check whether your internet connection is esstblised or not)
Connect To The Internet On Vizio Smart TV Using Wireless or Wired Network
If you want to access the Internet on your Vizio smart TV, you can do this with help of a wireless or wired, or Cable connection. You may just follow these simple steps to access the internet on your TV.
Connect the Internet via a wireless network
- First, press the Menu button on the Vizio remote control.
- After that, select the Network option and push the OK button.
- After that, select the Network Connection option and choose the Wireless option.
- Select your Wi-Fi and enter the password.
Congratulations, Now Your Vizio Smart TV connect with Wireless Network.
Connect the Internet via a Wired network
- First of all, Connect your Ethernet cable to your TV’s LAN Port.
- Now, press the Menu button on the television remote control.
- After that, select the Network option and press the OK button.
- Select the Wired Network Option.
Congratulations, Now Your Vizio Smart TV connect with Wired Network.
I hope you understood all the steps mentioned above. Now you all know how to get internet access on you vizio smart TV. If you still have any question or you are facing any issue related to the article let us know in the comment. You can connect us via social media handles. If you like the article do share with you friends and family.
For The Latest Latest Activities And News Follow our Social Media Handles